Monday, April 27, 2015

My Friend Just Doesn't Understand My Pain

My Friend Just Doesn’t Understand My Pain

Each and every one of us has lost a friendship to Breast Cancer so to speak.  Yep I know you are thinking about that person right now, well let’s talk about it.  The one friend that just doesn’t understand the depth of what you are going thru.   The one friend that goes on with her life like nothing is wrong.  The friend that shows up in her skin tight clothing.   She barely calls and has no time to stop by, and if she does stop by it is just for a minute because she has to go back to her busy life.  Breast Cancer changes every single thing in your life and friendships are in the Top 10!  First thing to do is to realize that anyone that can move on with their life so freely as if nothing was wrong,  is probably a best friend not worth having.  I know that sucks.  It really throws off our balance mentally and physically so I am going to help you out with the mental part of losing a friend.  I was raised by two very tough Italian Parents who taught me to be good with me.  I think nothing of dropping a person out my inner circle,  because your inner circle should act like a revolving door and only people that raise you up should be inside your revolving door.  Remember this is a second chance at life, choose the people you allow in your revolving door wisely.  And for everyone newly diagnosed with Breast Cancer print this blog for future reference.  Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment