Monday, April 27, 2015

It's A New Season


It’s A New Season


As fall soon approaches I am gearing up for some awesome blogs via The Busted Foundation.  As my last blogs were of my journey I have decided that wasn’t what I’m supposed to blog about.  This summer I took time to reflect and think about how I could make the blogs better and blogging my journey is not on the menu.  I too have issues I still have to deal with since my Breast Cancer and to blog my journey is like a black tunnel for me (I’m not ready)!  I think my gift is to bring awareness to the feelings of what the woman is going through, to touch the things that hurt our core whether big or small and there are many.  I often step on toes in my blogs and it’s never to hurt anyone,  it’s to share,  to be able to educate the people that have to walk the journey with us.  I blog to validate the many feelings of the women battling this terrible disease because I am their voice.  I blog for our children because they never signed up for this!  But most importantly I blog for God because he tells me so … I love each and every one of my sisters that have had to take this journey … we all share a bond forever on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment